“Helping Injured Women”
Call now for Approval!
Are you involved in a pending or settled lawsuit against a vaginal mesh or sling manufacturer but cannot wait for your money?
Do you need to have a revision surgery because of a vaginal mesh / sling defect but cannot afford to have the surgery?
If this is your problem, lawsuit funding (also known as a pre settlement loan or lawsuit cash advance) from Fair Rate Funding is the solution.
Collecting on your products liability case against mesh manufacturers can take a long time – sometimes up to four years. If you suffer from complications from vaginal sling implant surgery and are experiencing financial hardship, you need immediate relief now. And although you will likely receive a substantial award for your mesh lawsuit, until your case settles, your bills keep piling up.
Lawsuit funding transactions are contracts between a plaintiff in a lawsuit and a “lender” to provide immediate cash to the client, often within 24 hours. The deal is structured as a sale of a portion of the future proceeds of the case. Your attorney places the contract in the file as a lien against any future settlement. In other words, with lawsuit funding you get money now and when you settle the case, you pay us back.
Lawsuit funding is routinely given for personal injury cases such as auto accidents and slip and fall actions. To consider your vaginal mesh case for a pre settlement loan, three requirements must be met:
- You must have a pending claim.
- You must have an attorney.
- And your lawyer must represent you on a contingency basis. This means the attorney is only paid if the lawsuit is successful.*
Lawsuit funding and pre settlement loans offer:
- Immediate funds to use at your discretion.
- Zero Risk since the funds are paid back ONLY IF you win your case.
- The LOWEST rates available.
- Attentive explanation on our funding program.
- The quickest approval process possible.
Pre settlement loans are generally described as “non recourse” loans. This means that if you do not win any money, the cash advance is not repaid. With vaginal mesh lawsuit funding, we take the risk while you take the cash.
While there is risk in advancing cash through lawsuit funding, our underwriters possess intimate knowledge of vaginal and bladder mesh and sling lawsuits. Therefore, they are especially skilled in predicting the likelihood a funding will be repaid. In most instances, if we approve your case for funding, we believe in your case and that you will recover money for your mesh lawsuit.
Getting Started with Mesh Lawsuit Funding
The process of obtaining a pre-settlement loan through fairratefunding.com is very simple.
- Fill out the Quick Application on this web page.
- We contact you the same day to discuss your case – please provide accurate information.
- With your approval, we discuss your case with your attorney.
- When your case is approved for a cash advance, we immediately prepare a document for your signature.
We understand that each case is fact specific and that no two lawsuits are exactly alike. We assess the likelihood your case will prevail and will offer you a cash advance against the future proceeds of your lawsuit with terms that are fair and reasonable.
- Quick and easy lawsuit funding services
- Fill out the online application or call today.
- A representative will contact you within minutes of your application.
- We will contact your attorney and collect the necessary paperwork.
- Rapid Funding through Wire transfer or FedEx Overnight delivery.
- The LOWEST rate structure possible for mesh and sling lawsuit cases.
- Clear contractual language with an easy to understand payback schedule.
- Attention to your needs and respect for your attorneys busy schedule.
- Mesh lawsuit funding specialists who handle your case quickly and efficiently.